It has almost been a full week away from my girls and as much as I am loving our relaxing days in paradise, I am starting to miss them a lot! Short phone conversations over Skype don’t cut it when you are completely addicted to someone or in this case multiple someones. I myself went back and looked at our photos from Yellowstone to give me my Belén and Eloise fix and thought I would share a few while I am at it.
Watching bears in captivity
The playground at Wolf and Bear Sanctuary…Belén has a slightly different take on how to wear headbands.
Snuggling up with my girl and a very large bear
Weezy in her car seat
Andy and Eloise by the mudpots
B sitting down, not too sure about her surroundings.
Eloise has a taste for deer
Um, I prefer to walk thank you
Belén behind a railing checking out a bear
And last but not least, my favorite, me and my girls
I will be posting photos of the park and the animals soon but if you are the anxious type, you can see all of our Yellowstone photos at flickr here.
Now back to the palapa in the Caribbean…
- Watching My Girls Believe it or not, today was the first full day I have been home alone with both of my girls....
- Fussy Girls Belén's report card today wasn't quite so rosy. Her teacher, who has a thick French accent, told Andy when he...
- The Girls One of the unexpected awesome perks to having two girls is how fun it is to say, “Are the girls...
- Daddy’s Girls Awesome photo at Sun Valley...
- Lucky Girls My girls are so lucky to have a father who is engaged, interested, interesting, fun, dedicated and who most importantly...