From top left, clockwise:
1. Naked in the Kiddy Pool (again)
2. Blackberry milkshake from Goody’s (before dinner!)
3. Sisterly love (melted my heart)
4. Birthday gift from my family. No more guessing how far I ran or relying on my runtastic app on my iPhone (yay!)
5. Post-milkshake food coma
6. Chasing the girls around the backyard
7. Enjoying aforementioned blackberry milkshake
8. My requested dinner made possible by my wonderful husband (spicy Thai green mango salad, Alaskan king crab legs, bread and red wine.) I was in the mood for something different.
9. (center) Belén showing off her self-induced jaundice (yellow marker, luckily Crayola washable.)
Not Shown: A wonderful weekend camping with friends up at Silver Creek
It was a fabulous birthday! Bring on the next 35 years!
- Birthday Wishes I am humbled and thrilled for all of the well wishes! Thank you everyone! You all are the best!...
- Happy Birthday Honito! Every year, you get smarter, more handsome and even more fantastic. Belén is so fortunate to have you for a...
- Bouncing “B” Birthday Party Both Andy and I spent the week leading up to Belén’s birthday party talking to her about her birthday and...
- Happy Birthday Mom! Today is my mom's birthday. We celebrated on Saturday night with a fabulous dinner which included ribs, baked potatoes, fruit...
- Happy Birthday to Gracyn! Belén's best friend, Gracyn, turns three today! We celebrated yesterday in true, three-year-old, Dora birthday party fashion: pinatas, ice cream...